Friday, June 5, 2009

Only The Rain Can Bring A Rainbow

Tonight (Thursday) as I was greeting people and directing them as to where they could sit and answering questions, it was raining. And not only do I mean raining. I mean POURING. So, there I was, standing at the gate to the house, in a WHITE button-up shirt, soaking wet.
When I turned around to answer someone's question, though, I realized that the pouring rain and being soaking wet was well worth it. There, behind where Shian and I were standing, through the trees and across the canyon, was the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. Ever. And there were TWO of them!
The show went well tonight, and everything ran smoothly. We open tomorrow, and I'll update ya'll on how everything in the first week goes. I just HAD to share the marvelousness with everyone! (I wish I had had my camera on me, I would have taken a picture, but I'm sure there will be other moments to get a snapshot of a rainbow over the canyon.)
Have a lovely day!
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment