Sunday, July 5, 2009

Boz Scaggs. Wait, who is that?

Howdy, folks!
I've been staying pretty busy, but I found a few minutes to update everyone.
On a normal night, I would still be at work right now, but tonight wasn't a normal night. Rather than the normal show, TEXAS!, we hosted Boz Scaggs. I had never even heard of him until we were told that he would be performing the day after the Fourth of July. It was a pretty slow night, but we were all able to stay busy for the most part.
While the cast and most of the crew got today off, front of house was required to work. I can't complain, though, because I'm getting paid.
Nothing more has really been happening. We found two tarantulas today. You can see pictures on my facebook!
I had better get going. I haven't been getting enough sleep and it's about time I catch up!
Have a wonderful week, everyone!
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment