Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Picture Post Number 2

Someone recently informed me that I haven't posted anything on my blog for a while.
So, in light of that, here are some pictures of one day last week when it rained before work. And when I say it rained, I mean it POURED.

So, here are some pictures of the fun we have at work when it rains!



Wet feet!


Dinner in the rain! Even though I'm not a technician for the show, I'm not sure they're supposed to be eating on that set piece....

The rain made the flowers really pop out! (This is part of our courtyard.)





Tim...upset because he knows he can't possibly get anymore wet than he already is.







Skylar...trying to sell cold drinks in the rain.




Trying to stay dry...didn't work out to well for Matt.





TEXAS! Isn't it pretty?






This I thought was pretty. :)
I'll have another post soon! I have more pictures, but I need to get them all organized and then I'll be sharing them!
Until then, enjoy!
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment