Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"A Midsummer Night's Dream"

I got to perform in the canyon tonight!

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but a few weeks ago, the Texas company held auditions for A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare. It's not really a long story, but obviously, since I got to perform in the canyon, I was cast in it. I was cast as one of Oberon's fairies. It was so much fun, and I got to use some of my new dancing skills as well!

Although I didn't have any lines in the show, it was great to get to perform again. We had a lot more people show up than we expected, which was great!

Speaking of performances, we have another one coming up (one that is something other than TEXAS!, I mean). T.O. (Texas Originals) is something like a variety show or talent show of anyone who works for TEXAS! that wants to audition and perform to be entered into winning a scholarship. I think auditions are sometime tomorrow afternoon.

ALSO, my best friend is coming to visit! Duane and a couple of his friends will be here tomorrow evening to have dinner and see the show.

Well, that's all I have for now. Look for another picture post soon--I'll have pictures from A Midsummer Night's Dream very soon, so I will definitely try to share those with y'all!

Have a wonderful week and I'll try to post again soon!
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment